Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Renewal! Can I get some high fives over here?

Got back this weekend from the annual Renewal Ministries gathering in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and it was FAN-TAS-TIC.  Just sayin'.  The Lord did some awesome things with me there and I'm rearing and ready to go to do God's work!

I also attended there an event for a new group that they're starting called, "i.d. 916", which is a sort of youth program which intends to help equip young adults to gather and discern how God is calling them to evangelize.  It seemed like a pretty neat idea, so I was telling one of the guys there about Team Orthodoxy, (for which I contribute currently with my weekly Gospel reflections).  I sent a message afterward to Chris to let him know I was plugging Team Orthodoxy at the Renewal Ministries event, and he replied with, "SICK!!!"  Then later I left a message on his answering machine with the line in the picture you see above.  Heh, fun times.  Anyhow, I'm all revved up now and I've been thinking as well in what other ways I might be able to use my website to continue to have fun as a hobby and animate and draw and stuff, but also to draw others to Christ.  So, all ye who read the Slightly Orange News, might ye care to weigh in on this?  Opinions?  Suggestions?  Recommendations?  Offerings?  Spam?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Spam-a-lamma-ding-dong!

Unknown said...

“Fantastic post! You’ve created some very significant statements and I appreciate the time you’ve taken within your composing. It’s simple to find that you simply have an understanding of what you are discussing about. I’m searching frontward to learning a lot more of your sites posts. Where i can buy computer battery.”

Anonymous said...

More cartoons of a theological nature please.

Unknown said...

I like how you guys (except for Chris) opted to go the spam route. Hey Michelle, did you make that up or did you nab it from one of those spambots? Hahahah, loved it!