Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pictures Section

posting a picture of a quote instead of just posting the stupid quote, apparently it's really in right now.  Share if you agree! (as per standard picture quote regulations)
Ever see these plastered all over facebook and google+?  I always wondered why this fad suddenly popped up.  And I don't mean when people post a quote on top of an image that illustrates the point, but when they simply post a totally unnecessary nature photo or something alongside it.  Just post the quote, okay?  Those quotes are usually really sappy anyway, but the background just makes me roll my eyes even more.

Truth be told, I have a hard time taking you people seriously.

Now, if you are one of my friends who does this, I love you, you're wonderful, but friends don't let friends do bad picture posts.  It's ... it's just in poor taste, I don't know what else to say.

In other news, in case you've been waiting and wondering, I will post the rest of those pictures from my trip to Calgary (got some REALLY beautiful shots), but I've held off because I've been getting the remainder of my pastoral year assignments completed, and after this weekend I should have a chance to post and I hope to make some new animations too.

In other, other news, I am thinking of adding a "pictures" section to my blog, since I've been posting so many pics of things, and artwork, and memes, and whatnot.  So I'll eventually dump everything from my blog posts there so you can browse through them if you so please.

No comments: