Tuesday, June 19, 2012

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

I hear that the two biggest things people search for on the net are cats and bacon.  I've already posted a bunch about bacon, and that hasn't worked, so here you go internet, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!?!?!?!

Incidentally yes, this is also an excuse for the fact that I have not posted any animation/game updates this week either.  What I will give you instead, in addition to this amazing dancing cat (which has surely won your heart despite being an ancient, overused cat gif), I shall be posting about my trip to Calgary which begins tomorrow!

Yep, my good friend and fellow seminarian (ex-seminarian now), Deacon Cristino Bouvette, is being ordained a priest... in Calgary.  Incidentally this means that to Calgary I shall go, and as a bonus I will take in the sights of awesomeness which I have yet to ever experience.  Yes, I think that Calgary will be greater than cats (the feline, or the musical).  And as I am sure that this cat has thoroughly disoriented you and you have several times lost your place reading because you keep looking at the cat and wishing it would just stop, I will stop writing so you can re-gather your bearings.

No comments: