Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 1 in Calgary

Just to share with all of you some of the awesome Calgary experiences so far, I thought I'd share some pics I've taken since we arrived.  Well, actually, first I'd like to show you some pictures we took on the plane, which I decided to memify, because really, what were they thinking when they made those airplane safety manuals?


Nuff said.
Once we arrived in Calgary, we made a few quick stops and then headed off to Banff!  Or rather, as far as Canmore since Banff would have been too crowded.  So we got to see the rockies, which were incredible!  However, I also had the rather unfortunate incident of having my phone stolen due to my foolishness in putting down my phone so I could take a slo-mo vid of Keith and I giving each other a high five.  So after suspending my phone account, changing all my account passwords, and calling the police, we managed to take in some more sight seeing and get some more good pictures.  Here's a sampling:







and as an added bonus, this prairie dog showed up and I caught a pic of him, standing like a soldier!


fun times... and more to come!  Tomorrow we will be going to the fancy iron chef restaurant, so I shall keep you all abreast of those delicious happenings!!!

No comments: