Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friday in the Octave (part 2): Bacon-Treaded Angus!

As there are many new people who have become aware of my website lately, you probably didn't know, but I update my website by every Tuesday (I post Tuesdays to say what's been updated in the last week).  Normally, I have a post on my blog with the updates cued for 12am on Tuesday, but I'm running late today due to a failing computer.

BUT HERE IT IS!  ANOTHER BACON DAY VIDEO!

I never expected we'd make one so soon, but on the same day I posted the "Friday in the Octave" we were inspired to make sure we ate meat on Friday, and so we held another Bacon Day.

I finally finished the video and uploaded it to YouTube, so here it is!  We made bacon-wrapped grapes as an appetizer, then for the main course had bacon-threaded angus, some bacon-fried veggies, and rice.  .... regular rice.  Sorry.  Here it is!

No comments: