Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Be Careful What You Ask For

I always find requests people make for website design (or any other programming/computer-related requests) to be somewhat amusing.

My friend James recently received such a request, and he was sharing with me what was asked of him: "Make the background kind of like the feeling of water being hit by moonlight while the night sky is still light, so not a dark, navy blue, but a light one".  The moment he told me this, I said, "I am going to make this background.  I know exactly what this guy wants.  So I drew this:


You're welcome.

You can also see this background applied to the website in question, because James actually humoured me enough to put it up.  Though it's up there secretly so the guy doesn't actually know, 'cause as it turns out, he doesn't like awesome things.  YOU on the other hand, know something awesome when you see it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Steve - you crack-ith me up ;)

Unknown said...

Also, thank you for recording in your record that I am awesome for leaving a comment. It is soooo true.

Unknown said...

Hahaha! No trouble. I'm just all about telling it like it is.